Do you want to
- Be a magician of computer science? (or find out how they do the impossible?
- Do things that look impossible? (drive cars, analyze x-rays, play go or chess)
- Make big bucks doing amazingly interesting projects?
- Get out of a boring, repetitive career into something more rewarding?
Learn Machine Learning. You want to know how some people make computers do impossibly magical things.
- Drive cars.
- Identify what’s in a picture.
- Read text from graphics.
- Translate. Both audio and text, and sign language.
- Add color to black and white movies.
- Predict stock.
- Identify injuries and diseases from an X-ray.