Website administration and web designing involves many complex areas, applications, and technical skills. This may include
- installation and configuration of web servers, caching, load balancing
- installing and configuring applications for content management, blogging, shopping carts, and many other applications
- monitoring, troubleshooting, performance management, and configuration of automated monitoring tools.
- designing themes and special purpose modules
- updating software, securing sites, and improving scalability and performance
- search engine optimization
- and much more.
Below are some postings showing some of my web experience.